NUS Economics Society Student Feedback Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CORE][EC3303] Econometrics I (Dr Myung Park)

Go down

[CORE][EC3303] Econometrics I (Dr Myung Park) Empty [CORE][EC3303] Econometrics I (Dr Myung Park)

Post  IZ Wed May 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Workload: 10% Class Participation 30% Homework Assignment 20% Midterm 40% Final

Lecturer: Very friendly and very approachable, though with some heavy Korean accent but he's very passionate in letting students know more about Econometrics.

Lecture: I would say, this has been the slackiest Economics modules I have taken so far, it always ends 30 minutes before the end of lecture, and during the very first few classes it only lasts for around 40 minutes. He teaches relatively much fewer stuffs compared with other lecturer.

Exam: This is the most discouraging thing you might encounter when you take under him. The paper he set, regardless midterm or final, is really really really really difficult. There are a lot of proving questions and unexpected questions coming out. but keep in mind that if you don't know how to do, others don't know how to do as well...

I would recommend to take under him if you wish to make your life easier, exams are discouraging, you have to weigh in yours.

IZ

Back to top Go down